• This quote sums up how the Indian real estate market has changed over the last few years. The Indian real estate market is one of the fastest-growing in the country. In 2020 and 2022, the sector shifted significantly because of the pandemic’s teething problems. Dynamic challenges like these had never been seen before. However, it quickly made a comeback when demand started to pick up. According to an industry report, the real estate market will be worth $1 trillion by 2030 and makeup 13% of the GDP by 2025, making it a big part of the GDP. The real estate market in each Indian state is unique, but the South is still the biggest market, and it will keep setting the trends across the country.
• The southern real estate market is strong, dynamic, and driven by demand from buyers. The southern cities have been able to keep the market down in recent years by cutting back on new projects and focusing on finishing their projects on time. The real Estate Sector can use many lands for development in the area. It’s become one of India’s best and most popular places to buy and sell real estate. Cities like Bengaluru, Hyderabad, and Chennai are some of the best.
• Factors like well-planned infrastructure and many jobs in the IT/ITeS and manufacturing industries have made the southern markets even more appealing. In addition, factors like good transportation, good healthcare, and a pleasant climate in the southern cities have led to more property sales in the suburbs. Buyers are now more interested in affordability and connectivity. The Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) have recently been making a lot of money in the southern region. They are drawn to this part of the country because of how stable the market has been over the years.
• Some of the things that make the real estate market in South India move are the following. People and transportation facilities play a significant role in this market’s economic growth because of the available public infrastructure and transportation options. In the southern part of India, more people and businesses are moving to this part of the country and making it their new home. This emphasis on infrastructure in the South has made people think about where they live. Bengaluru, for example, has a lot of new infrastructure projects in the works, from a metro that connects the whole city to the airport to rail lines that connect the suburbs.
• Further, new projects are being planned in Chennai to improve road infrastructure and cut down on the amount of traffic on the express highways. Similarly, Hyderabad is working hard to build systems that make it easier and more accessible for people to get around. The speed at which these cities are getting things done is truly amazing. With all of the new and already strong infrastructure projects in South India, it’s a great place to invest in real estate. Strong growth in IT and start-ups: The South has been at the forefront of making the South a place where people can develop new ideas and be creative. Bengaluru, the start-up capital of India, has been the place where many big companies like Ola and Flipkart were born. Starting a new business in one of these three cities is one of the best ways to start a business in the country. There is a lot more demand for corporate and commercial real estate in the South. This is the main reason for this. When it comes to outsourcing business, Hyderabad has become one of the best places in the world to do it for the US, the UK, and Europe. Many foreign investors want to set up their IT businesses in the best parts of South India. It means there is a lot of room for corporate real estate there. NRI investments: South India is an excellent place to invest because it has a lot of infrastructure, high capital appreciation, and well-known developers. NRI investors have always been interested in investing in the Indian real estate market because it helps them connect back to their home country and roots. People who make things and buy things have to make the most of this inbound opportunity. Because the dollar to the rupee exchange rate is also suitable for NRIs, they can keep investing. If you want to buy land, you can get it for a reasonable price in the South. The southern cities are less crowded, which means many lands are available at a reasonable price in different growth areas. This makes these markets even more affordable, so there has been so much demand for homes in these areas. People are shopping more: Key markets in South India have seen a significant rise in retail and commercial growth in the last few years. It is also perfect for business. Well-known chains of malls, supermarkets, and other famous stores have opened new companies to meet the rising demand. To meet the needs of today’s on-the-go generation with clean tastes, international and high-end Indian brands and others have made their mark in the South.
To sum up, the above factors have been a big help to the growth of real estate in the South part of India. There are a lot of young professionals in the South Indian cities of Bengaluru, Hyderabad, and Chennai, which are overgrowing because they have a well-developed business environment. Real estate in South India has also become more critical because of the rise of co-working. It will only get better in the next few years. Homebuyers are looking for intelligent Flexi-homes in lush green spaces in the new normal that has come about. This has led to two types of real estate: peripheral suburbs and self-sufficient townships. The next few years will be suitable for real estate investors in South India, especially those with a wide range of properties who know how to add value and take advantage of opportunities in good and bad times.