Colour it Right: Vastu Tips to Choose Perfect Colours for a Home
Almost every person has a
colour palate in mind when it comes to choosing paint colour for the home.
However, taking a clue from Vastu Shastra for perfect house painting colour combinations
is a wise decision. Being the traditional science of architecture, Vastu helps to
bring positivity home. So, here are the key tips to choose perfect house
painting colour combinations.
- North-East Direction – Light blue is amongst the popular living room
colours suggested by Vastu Shastra as it lets positivity travel across the
home. This colour helps you stay calm.
- East Direction – According to Vastu Shastra, White and light
blue are the perfect house colours to keep the environment happy. These home
interior colour schemes absorb good energies and uplift your mood.
- South-East Direction – Being directly related to the fire element,
Vastu Shastra suggests you prefer house colour selection in the shades of
Orange and Pink. These house painting colours are believed to channelize
- North Direction – Vastu Shastra advice you to incorporate green
or pistachio green house colors as they indicate prosperity. These shades of
green colour offer positive vibes that push you perform better.
- North-West Direction – Being the zone of air element, White, light grey
and cream are the house painting colors to choose.
- West Direction – If you think about how to choose paint colours
for the home especially for the West direction, then Vastu Shastra suggests you
opt for a blue or white house painting designs and colors.
- South-West Direction – The house painting scheme for this direction as
per Vastu Shastra includes peach, mud, or light brown colour.
- South Direction – Vastu Shastra suggests red as the perfect
house colour for this direction.
Apart from choosing the right colour for the living
room, you are suggested to balance colours for the bedroom according to Vastu
Shastra. The vibes of other rooms also reflect on the overall life of a person.
So, here know the Vastu Shastra tips to choose the perfect home interior colour
- Master Bedroom – South-West direction is best suitable for having
a master bedroom. Vastu Shastra for the master bedroom suggests blue colour
paint for this area.
- Guest Room – You are suggested to design this room in the
North-West direction and get this room painted in the white colour.
- Kids Room – Ideally positioned in the North-West
direction, the room of young brains is ruled by Moon. Hence, Vastu Shastra
suggests white colour paint for Kids room.
- Home Exterior Colour – The perfect of all is yellow with a touch of
white. You can also select pastel orange colour for home exterior. These
colours ensure positivity for all sun signs.
Remember, take advice for
a Vastu expert or a consultant before choosing black, red and pink colours as
these shades do not go well for every person. Vastu Shastra also suggest you
select light colour tones as the dark colours attracts negativity largely.